Developing Executive Presence
This programme is designed to give individuals a better understanding of what are recognised as leadership skills & how they can be developed.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand Executive Presence
- Power of language
- Understand the crucial differences between genders in business
- Understand the value of mentoring, coaching & networking
- Practice some of these skills
- What is Executive Presence?
- Who has Executive Presence?
- Review Case Studies
- Can Executive Presence be achieved – if so, how?
- The importance around language
- What we say versus what was heard
- How to package yourself
- Elements of the package you control & how
- Elements of confidence
- Gender Differences in communication styles
- Gender differences in what we hear
- Elevator pitch
- Practice Elevator pitch
- What is mentoring, coaching & networking
- Benefits each can bring to your career (mentoring, coaching & networking)
- Understanding the process & the rules of engagement
- Review & bring all elements together
Any individual who wants to understand the key elements of leadership & how they can be achieved.