Introduction to Six Sigma
This one day aims to enlighten participants add real value to their organisation. This seminar is very practical and will continually reference practical case studies to allow you see the benefits Six Sigma can bring to your organisation.
- Why business process improvements are so important in these challenging times and not just for manufacturing environments.
- History & benefits of Six Sigma
- Practical application of the 7 quality tools.
- How to implement a continuous improvement programme into your organisation and ensure success.
- Being aware of the known pitfalls & challenges which occur during a continuous improvement programme.
- What is Six Sigma
- History of Six Sigma
- Case Studies in Six Sigma
- Benefits of Six Sigma Programme
- Introduction to the framework (DMAIC)
- Overview & benefits of the 7 Quality Tools
- How to implement Six Sigma in your organisation
- Known Pitfalls & Challenges
- How to Sustain the Gains
- Next Steps