This programme is designed to help individuals learn some key skills and practice in a safe environment. This programme will help you to do better and achieve more in a variety of negotiating situations.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Deliver an more confident negotiation
- Understand the art of communicating effectively (including the power of silence)
- Learn how to prepare for the a negotiation
- Learning how to manage the other party
- Learn how to manage & work the negotiation process
Programme Outline/ Day
- What is Negotiation?
- Types of Negotiation
- Uses of negotiation
- Possible Outcomes
- Negotiation Process
- How to strategically prepare prior to negotiation
- Key techniques & tactics for a successful outcome (if possible)
- Scenario & skills practice
Prerequisites: (if any)
Individuals should bring along a scenario that they are willing to share which they would like to simulate in a safe environment.
For individuals who require to conduct negotiations as part of their job. This can be from a cost perspective, a terms & conditions or any other form of negotiation required.