PMP® Exam Preparation Course
Professionally Certified Project Managers are a benchmark for excellence in terms of performance and productivity in their profession. They also bring a repeatable and consistent quality to the projects they manage. Certification gives project managers a competitive edge in job opportunities and promotions and they also tend to retain higher salaries than those without certification. This course is geared towards achieving PMP® certification.
Given that this is a highly focused course aimed towards final exam preparation; participants must already be familiar with PMP® concepts of Project Management best practice.
Upon completion of this program; the participant will
- Be prepared to sit the PMP® exam
- Apply proven Project Management methodologies to their work
- Identify the areas of Project Management they need work experience in
Who should attend?
- People who aspire to be PMP® certified Project Managers and want to be successful on the first attempt
- Individuals who want some final support in specific Project Management knowledge areas in preparation for the examination
- Those who want to determine if they are ready to sit the exam or who want to identify and address areas of weakness
- PMI® requirements of candidates
- The application process and scheduling of exam
- Exam simulation to determine training gap of the learner
- Modules covering all Project Management Knowledge Areas: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Risk, Communications, Procurement, Integration and Ethics
- Extensive coverage dealing with situational type questions
- Exam makeup and Format
- Maintaining PMP® certification
Class Length: 1 day
To get PMP certification, one must pass a 200 question multiple choice exam. Passing multiple choice exams is easier when you practice lots of questions. We have an exam simulator and will provide access to that as part of the program. (Access is via web-interface so they use the system after the classroom training is completed) Besides access to lots of questions, it also saves time in automatic correction of attempts; logs student access and scoring on attempt so that we can determine when someone is ready for the exam etc. It also provides real-life exam scenario experience and reduces stress etc for the student in that they are familiar with look/feel of exam etc.
Advantages for the Learner
- Our trainers are industry experienced and PMP® certified
- Our web-accessible learning management system contains over 2000 questions to prepare people for the PMP® examination. This system contains
- An exam simulator which allows the learner to experience the PMP® exam scenario
- Full length exams are available
- Flexible learning opportunity; self paced CBT
- Ability for student to measure and monitor progress
- Electronic scoring – no time wasting
- Certification training programs include face-to-face follow up to ensure the learner is on track. These sessions also identify and address any problem areas
- Our courses can be delivered in modular format, which allows the learner to practice and implement material between modules
- We utilize case studies and projects to make the material relevant for the learner.
Advantages for the Business
- Industry experienced PMP® certified tutors
- Value for money – This program will result in PMP certification
- Training can be delivered in one block or can be spread over an expanded timeframe reducing business impact in any given week, e.g. 1 day per week or month
- Access to e-learning exam simulator, providing a flexible business solution
- Access to web-portal to view completed case studies