Six Sigma: Yellow Belt
This two day hands-on seminar aims to empower participants on understanding what value add is and how they can identify waste in their day-to-day processes with their organisation. This seminar is very practical and will continually reference practical case studies to allow you see the benefits Lean Six Sigma can bring to your organisation.
- What is Lean Six Sigma and how it can apply to the office environment
- Practical application of the tools within the public sector
- Means of identifying value in a process
- Hands-on practical exercises on how to identify what value is in the process and then identify what wastes are in the process and trouble shoot how to reduce or eliminate the waste.
- Overview of Lean Six Sigma
- Case Studies in Public Sector
- How to work as a team
- Managing Change
- Introduction to DMAIC Methodology
- Introduce the Key Quality Tools
- Simulate the application of Quality Tools through DMAIC Methodology
- Report out on Simulation Exercise
- Discuss lessons learnt
- Next Steps